==> If you are looking for Great Gift For Your 86th Mom’s Birthday, you can see more our products below. We can personalized our products by your own message and photos:
==> See More Here: Custom Blankets For Mom
==> See More Here: Mom Mug
==> See More Here: Mom Shirt
==> See More Here: Mother Sweatshirt
Happy 86th Birthday Mom Wishes
- As we age, we learn. You have taught me well, and now that you’re older I look forward to still learning new things from you this coming year.
- Because you were born, you bore me, and I have you to thank for my life. Thank you and Happy 86th birthday Mom.
- Happy 86th birthday to my biggest influence!
- Happy 86th birthday! I say it not because I have to but because I want to. I am grateful to have you in my life and hope to have many more birthdays with you.
- I am celebrating your birth, because your life has been an inspiration to those around you. I know of at least one person who has been influenced greatly by you… Me!
- I hope to bring you all the joys on your birthday that you brought to me on mine. Enjoy!
- I know I’m not the only one who has been blessed by you. Your birthday is our day to celebrate our blessing.
- I love you and want to wish you the very best possible birthday possible.
- I wish you a year full of life, happiness, and love.
- I’m glad that with each year that passes I get to celebrate another year with you. I love having you around. You have been and continue to be a blessing in my life.
- It seems to me that you are not even human. You have superpowers beyond what normal humans should have. But your birthdays remind me that you are in fact human.
- It’s kind of funny to think of what your own parent would be like as a baby, and that’s what I think about on your birthday. You actually get to remember how funny I looked when I was born.
- It’s your birthday, so kick back and relax. Let dad do all the work for once.
- Mom, I definitely want to wish you a Happy 86th birthday. If it wasn’t for you, I would not have ever had a birthday. I wouldn’t have survived as long as I have either.
- Mom, I remember giving you terrible looking birthday cards when I was little, and you always cherished them because they were from me. Now that I’m older, I just buy terrible cards instead of taking the time to make them. Feel free to throw this card away after reading it.
- Mummy, you are blessed in the city and you are blessed at home. The banner of God over you is love and the love will radiate all around you. Strength for today and pleasant surprises always. I celebrate you on your 86th birthday mom.
- Out of all my birthdays you celebrated with me, I’m glad I can finally give something back. I’ll be forever grateful for all that you’ve done for me.
- Sweet mother, I pray that your investment in our lives won’t be in vain. Your children will love you till the end and you will be able to direct every one of us on the right path. Thank you, mummy, for being the best mom in the World. Happy 86th birthday to you, mummy.
- Take it easy today. You deserve it!
- To the special lady who gave birth to me, have a Happy 86th birthday!
- What would the world be like without mothers like you? What would my world be like without you as my mother. I don’t even want to think about it.
- When I think back to the most significant things about your life, I think it’s not what you did but what you didn’t do that was most important to me. You didn’t kill me even though I deserved it several times growing up. Thank you.
- When you were born, I am sure the angels in heaven rejoiced at knowing they had an ally here on earth. Someone had to keep me out of trouble. You are my angel mother.
- With lots of love, hugs, and kisses sent your way, enjoy your special day.
- You deserve all the happiness you can handle. Happy 86th birthday to the best mom in the world!
Thank you for reading 90 LoveHome‘s post about 86th Birthday Wishes For Mom.