==> If you are looking for Great Gift For Your 40th Mom’s Birthday, you can see more our products below. We can personalized our products by your own message and photos:
==> See More Here: Mom Blanket
==> See More Here: Mom Mug
==> See More Here: Mom T Shirt
==> See More Here: Mom Hoodie
Happy 40th Birthday Mom Wishes
- Happy 40th birthday Mom! Now you’re 40 just like Dad (but don’t worry, your hair is nowhere near as gray as his)!
- Happy 40th birthday Mom! You’re 40, but you don’t look a day over 25. I can’t wait to celebrate with you and tell you again how much I appreciate you!
- Happy 40th birthday to the sweetest mother ever. May this new age welcome you to the good life.
- Happy 40th birthday, sweet Mom. May this new age bring you heavenly bliss, peace and prosperity.
- Happy birthday to my exceptionally beautiful and always loving mother who turns 40 today. I shall always cherish, love, care and support you, sweet Mom.
- Happy birthday to the best mom a guy could ask for. Love you mom, I’m sorry I couldn’t be there with you today, but you are always with me in my heart, and I think about you every day! I am thinking about you today on your 40th birthday and hoping that you’re treating yourself the best. You deserve it!
- 40 may seem like a lot of years, but you can’t tell by looking at you! Congratulations on turning “The Big 40!” Here’s to 40 more great years for a mom who goes the distance!
- As this wonderful new chapter of your life commences, it’s my prayer that true happiness will be your only companion for the road ahead. Happy 40th birthday.
- Birthdays come and go, but moms are forever. Mom, you’re there whenever I call, and I love you with all of my heart. I wouldn’t be the woman I am today if it weren’t for you. Thank you, and happy 40th birthday!
- God knows what I would have missed in a sweet mom like you if you were not my mom. I appreciate every bit of you. Happy 40th birthday, mom.
- Happy 40th birthday to the most beautiful woman I know! Mom, you were there for me as a kid when I was rambunctious and wild, you were there for me when I was in high school and going through my rebellious stage, and you’re always there for me now when I call you from college. I am so proud to call you my mom, and I love you more than you know!
- I can never stop thanking my lucky stars for divinely selecting me to be your son/daughter. Have an amazing 40th birthday, Mom.
- I have had the best birthdays over the years thanks to you, mom. I return this gesture as you celebrate your 40th birthday, mother. Have a good one.
- I just want to beat every other person to be the first to wish you a happy 40th birthday. Wishing you all the best, my special mom.
- Mom, as you mark your 40th birthday, do know that you are loved more than you can ever imagine. You’re the best.
- Mom, I can’t believe you’re 40! You are so beautiful, you look like you’re still in your 20s. You’ve always been there for me, and I can’t wait to be there for you on this special day. Happy 40th birthday to the best mom in the world!
- Mom, it’s your birthday, and I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and how much I love you. You’re the hardest working woman I know, and you’re also so loving and caring to your family. I can’t wait to celebrate many more of your birthdays with you. Happy 40th birthday!
- Mom, to me, you are Queen of all under the heaven. Happy 40th birthday.
- Mom, you are my friend, my rock and my parent. You are a shoulder to cry on when I need it, the best person a person could ask for to laugh with, and you are always there when I need you. I love you, and I’m so proud of you. Happy 40th birthday!
- Mom, you give me all the love in the world. I couldn’t wish for a better mother. Happy 40th birthday.
- No woman in this world can be my number one superhero (heroine) simply because that position has been occupied by you, my dearest mother. Have a 40th birthday that is as magical as you are.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, 40 years ain’t got nothin’ on you! We know you were worried about turning 40, Mom, but here’s a little something to say, that you look great, and we know you’re still a 25 year-old at heart! Love you, Mom, and happy birthday!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, mom you’ve turned 40, and we love you!
- The story of my life is never complete without you. You appear in every page. Thanks for the immense contribution in making me what I am today. Happy 40th birthday.
- The world is a beautiful place when I look at it through your eyes, Mom. I love you. Happy 40th.
- The world means nothing without you but my life is so meaningful with you by my side. Happy 40th birthday to my sweet mom.
- To a woman who is beautiful, strong, kind and caring: happy 40th birthday, Mom! We love you more than words can tell!
- To the best mom a college girl could ask for: You’re the strong and beautiful woman who I look up to and emulate every day. You have been there to talk to me in my darkest times, and you have laughed with me at my best times. You cheer me on and give me advice, and I can’t thank you enough for making me into the woman I’m becoming. Happy 40th birthday to the best mom!
- Today will never be complete without the best wishes to the one who occupies a very special place in my heart. I love you so much, mom. Happy 40th birthday.
- You are all I ever wanted to become in life. Thank you for the living example you have been to me all of my life. Happy 40th birthday, mom.
- You may be getting older but your heart keeps getting younger. Thank you for the love you bring to me. Happy 40th birthday, mom. Enjoy your day.
Happy 40th Birthday Messages To Mother
- Happy 40th birthday to the most beautiful woman in the world. Thank you for being there for me in good and bad times. May you live to blow many more candles.
- I always count myself lucky for having such a great mother. May you live many more years and continue being a great mother. Happy 40th birthday mum.
- The best part about you turning 40 is that you are getting younger. You are the best mum in the world. Happy Birthday!
- The past 39 years have been great having you as my mum. You have shown me the way, taught me how to be a responsible person and respect others. I am always grateful to have a mother like you. Happy birthday, mom.
- To the most beautiful, strong, loving and caring woman I know: Happy 40th birthday mummy. I love you
- You laid a strong foundation for me and for that am forever grateful. As you turn 40, may you continue showing us the way. Happy 40th birthday, mama.
Thank you for reading 90 LoveHome‘s post about 40th Birthday Wishes For Mom.