Still don’t know what to give your loved ones on a special day? Here are some perfect gift options that will work!
==> If you are looking for Great Gift For Your 40th Dad’s Birthday, you can see more our products below. We can personalized our products by your own message and photos:
==> See More Here: Dad Blanket
==> See More Here: Dad Mug
==> See More Here: Dad Hoodie
==> See More Here: Dad Pillow
==> See More Here: Dad T Shirt
Happy 40th Birthday Dad Wishes
- Happy 40th birthday to the best dad a son could ever ask for. You always set a great example for me of what a great dad should be, and I can only hope to do the same for my kids someday. Here’s to hoping this year is your best one yet! You deserve it!
- Happy 40th birthday to the best dad a girl could ever hope to have. May this year bring you all the happiness, love and smiles that could possibly be packed into a year. From what I’ve seen growing up–that’s a lot! You’re the best! Happy 40th Birthday, dad!
- Happy 40th Birthday to a man who has always been right by my side, cheering me on every step of the way. No matter what I set my mind to do, whether large or small, you were always there every step of the way. From Little League to graduation to buying my first home, I couldn’t have done it without you! Thanks, dad, and happy 40th birthday!
- Before there was Captain America, Spiderman or the Rock, there was my dad, and today, it gives me great pleasure to wish a gloriously Happy 40th Birthday to the real deal!
- Congratulations on being a genuinely cool dad who never caused me any shame. May you drip today like wax on a birthday cake.
- Dad–I went to the store and asked what I should get for a man who already has everything on his 40th birthday. They told me to buy a card. Here you go! I hope your 40th birthday is everything you hoped and dreamed it would be, even with a present from me! Happy 40th Birthday!
- Dad–you have always gone out of your way to make every one of my birthdays the best one yet. May this birthday be your best birthday yet–even though you are now officially over the hill! Happy 40th Birthday, anyway! Try not to cry on the cake!
- Dad–you taught me a lot of valuable lessons growing up: to be kind to others, to take care of animals, to always tell the truth and to not throw my money around frivolously. That’s why there’s no money in this card. Sorry! Happy 40th birthday anyway!
- Dad, thanks for the love, laughter and kindness you have shown me throughout the years. No matter what I did or where I went, I always knew I had a dad who loved me more than anything, and I could never wait to return home. Happy 40th birthday, dad!
- Forty is a quite a milestone! Make sure you enjoy it! Wishing you only the happiest of birthdays and the best of years to come. You may be over the hill now, but that just means you have the whole other side of the hill to explore! Happy 40th Birthday, dad!
- I always count myself lucky for having such a great dad. Now that you are turning 40, my only prayer is you live many more years to continue being a great dad. Happy 40th Birthday.
- I know that awards aren’t given to exceptional parents, so I had to use today to let you know that the universe will never be lucky again to see any dad as wonderful as you.
- I may not be qualified to judge your life, but today, I am still compelled to say that I am very proud of you, Dad.
- I’m sorry that we’ve helped turn your hair gray, Dad. But no matter how old you get, you will never lose our love!
- It’s a shame that my girlfriends always confuse you for my brother, but at least that lets me know I’ll also be as cool as you when I reach middle age!
- Remember when I was a baby and you thought those long nights would never end? Well, the good news is: they finally did. Of course, now you have turning 40 to deal with instead! This year, wish carefully when you blow out the candles! Happy 40th Birthday!
- They say that a girl marries a man like her father. Thanks for setting an amazing example of what a man should be. I am so blessed to have you as my father. Happy 40th birthday, dad!
- This is the one special day for everyone in the family. You turning 40 is a significant milestone which we all should celebrate. Thank for being a great pillar of this family. Happy 40th Birthday, Dad.
- This is the right time for me to express how grateful I am to have you as a father. Thank you for always guiding me. Happy 40th birthday daddy.
- Wow dad, you look so young. You must’ve really been baby-faced when you had me!
- You are getting better as you grow old. For you, 40 looks more like 20. Happy 40th Birthday to the best dad in the world.
- You have accomplished so much in your life, but at the same time it’s like you’re just now getting started. I’m very excited to see the amazing things you will accomplish this year, Dad.
- You may remember when I was a little boy, but I remember when you were as well! Have an ageless birthday, Dad!
- To the best father in the universe: thank you for always sacrificing all you had for me. I would not be where I am without your guidance and protection. Happy 40th Birthday Daddy!
Thank you for reading 90 LoveHome‘s post about 40th Birthday Wishes For Dad.